Thursday, April 5, 2012

OOTD: A Story Well Told

I wore this outfit last Wednesday. Keanu invited me to their reunion. (okay, why are my cheeks turning red again)

Fortunately, his friends were also my friends so I never felt out of place. But instead of feeling awkward to his grade school batch mates, I felt awkward being with him. Well yeah, it was our first time being together for a day. But I really had fun with them. We ate a lot and celebrated JP's birthday with a surprise cake and after that, we strolled and went to a photo studio. I wished we had more time and more things to do -.-

GOOD NEWS
We're gonna perform together next recital. He'll be my backup in bass as I play the piano. My teacher informed me about it but he doesn't know about it yet. I want him to be as surprised as I was when I knew about it. Which means we still have time together because of rehearsals. I just wish that my piano teacher's plan will be successful. I'll be optimistic. IT WILL BE SUCCESSFUL


----


xoxo
Jean



comments are accepted
suggestions are needed
complements are thanked
haters are rejected

12 comments:

stephanie. said...

lovely outfit. it looks very sophisticated

guns, babes and lemonade said...

really cool glasses! where are they from gurl? x

Babies, Beauty and Me said...

You look adorable :) xxxx

Ellen said...

your glasses look very vintage :D and I'm loving your heels! You look so pretty as well (:

Schitteren en Meid

Rotschopf said...

ooh gosh, stunning outfit! your blog is really cool. i like it.

take a look at mine, if you want.
following each other?

greetings.
xx

Rotschopf said...

ooh gosh, stunning outfit! your blog is really cool. i like it.

take a look at mine, if you want.
following each other?

greetings.
xx

aki! said...

You look amazing. I love the shape of those dresses!

Rotschopf said...

thanks for your comment:} like to following each other?
i follow you now.

xx

GlamorousGirl said...

cute!!!

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

besosmulticolor said...

Very gorgeous
I follow, follow me back if you like
xoxo

besosmulticolor.blogspot.com

Vanessa. said...

You look really adorable dear!

Cindy.N said...

You are so sweet!
I love the glasses :)

Xo
http://wwwricestyle.blogspot.fr/